Friday, June 13, 2008

The voice of a child
Ok, I am such a sap. I know this is no huge
suprise to those who know me but it just had
to be said. James is on this kick of watching CMT
when he gets up in the morning. This morning
I sat on the couch and listened to my three boys
sing their little hearts out. The song was Everyday
you save me by Rascal Flatts. The video itself will
tug at your heartstrings, but sitting there listening to
them just really got to me. It was just so sweet! So precious!!
If you have never heard it, its on my playlist. I only wish
I could have recorded the boys for you. They were way
better than Rascal Flatts!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Woodard Gang said...

awww...wish I could of heard them! You got to put a before picture of your steal of a desk/chair on your blog!!

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash