Thursday, June 5, 2008

Trusting GOD in the midst of pain




in the past 2 1/2 months 2 friends have gone to
be with the Lord. I just dont get it!
They both were fantastic, loving, beautiful,
christian women, mothers,sisters, daughters, friends.
They both were on fire for the Lord and
their life missions were to lead lost people
to know Christ. Why then does he take
his greatest warriors? His greatest soul
winners!! They both have beautiful families
that have been left behind. Friends who will
grieve for our loss.





I know in my heart His ways are better. His ways are higher.
But in my head the questions keep coming, WHY!!!! WHY!!!!
How could you let this happen???


I may never know or understand what he does or why He does the
things He does. Why He allows things like this to happen.
But Psalm 119:68 says "You are good, and what You do is good"
He doesnt do "wrong", He doesnt make mistakes.
Romans 8:28 says"And we know that in all things God works for
the good of those who love him..."
I wait longingly for the day I will see the good that comes from
such pain. Maybe that day will never come. I dont know.
I just have to trust Him.
Trust His word.
AND I DO!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so sorry my Sis!! :( I will be praying for you.. Please keep me posted if i can do anything!!

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash