Thursday, October 2, 2008



The "boys" playroom


I have been so excited about this project. I'm

having a hard time fitting it in to my busy schedule

but when I can I am loving it!!!!

Here is a picture of the absolutely adorable

window "mistreatment" that I made.
I loooove them!!! I took a $6 table runner, glued
the cutest little green pom-pom fringe on the bottom,
and hung some $4 sheets behind it and VOILA!!!!
SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!! (If I do say so
myself!)
A big THANK YOU goes out to Ashley for helping me
pick out the fringe!!!
There are so many things I want to do in this room.
I'll update as I get them done!!

4 comments:

steve and randel hambrick said...

girl!! i'm so impressed. you and ashley have gone nuts on the whole decorating thing. come on up to georgia for another big project!!! :)

Unknown said...

LOVE it.. you go girl!!!

Woodard Gang said...

Lookin good!

julie and joe said...

that is super cute...i am IMPRESSED for sure:) i wanted to let you know that you've been tagged...go to my site for rules.
i miss you, my friend!!

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash