Thursday, May 22, 2008

Oh Happy Day!!!

We found out yesterday that James passed the FCAT!!!!!
Don't know the scores yet but I don't really care!!! I am sooooo
proud of the boy! Thank you to all of you who were praying for
him. God heard our prayers and once again was faithful!
We told James he could choose anywhere he wanted to go for
dinner tonight. BAD IDEA. I thought he would choose McDonalds,
Fazoli's, or maybe even Chili's. NOPE, not my boy... we are headed
to Boston Lobster Feast!! I'm looking forward to the food, just not the
bill! All kidding aside, Jason and I are so proud of James. He has
come so far from the begining of the year. He has worked his
little tail off and his hard work has paid off!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(That was from James by the way)

That was not the only exciting thing that happened yesterday!
Yes, we are a family of high achievers!! Last night was the AWANA
awards presentation at church. Brandon was nominated for Clubber
of the Year!!! Jason and I had no idea. When they called his name
both of our jaws hit the floor!
I cant even take any credit for this. He loves awanas and loves his
teachers and best of all loves Jesus!!! He blew through his first handbook
and was almost done with his workbook. He probably memorized more
scripture than I did this year!!

6 comments:

The Maddron's said...

YEA!!!! Congratulations James!!!! YEA!!!!! The Lord is GOOD!
Welcome to Blog world. Beautiful photo!!!

Woodard Gang said...

yes...I am very proud of you...and James, and Brandon!! Love your blog :o) Happy Friday!

Unknown said...

OHHHH how we love our James!! GREAT job..
SELLERS ROCK!!!!!!!!!
:)
LOVE
Uncle J and Aunt C

TravelingLiz said...

James, Congratulations! What a great Achievement. We are so proud of you.

We are so Blessed to be part of such a Great Family!

and Congrats to Brandon too.

AmaZing!!

Mickey said...

Congratulations James and Brandon. Uncle Don and I are so proud of you. We cant wait for our next sleepover so we can celebrate. Thank you to mommy for starting her blog so that we can hear about all of your future exciting news and Ryan's too.

Love Aunt Mickey & Uncle Don...

Cutchinfam said...

Great, I have to figure out how to do this. I cracked up laughing when I heard that your going to Boston Lobster Feast. Last night was Zoe's first dance recital and we told her we could go where ever she wanted for dinner and she choose non other then The Japanese Steak house. So, needless to say, we had Kobe last night!!LOL

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash