Thursday, May 29, 2008

Brandon had his first seasick free day on the boat over Memorial Day weekend!!!
Jason, James, Brandon, Uncle Jimmy, Caleb and Grandaddy spent Saturday having a BLAST!!Can you just see the excitement on his face.
His big catch was @20lb jack. It was a monster,
according to Brandon (starting young with those
fishing stories!)
Jason and I were so afraid that he just might not have it in him to be out on the ocean.
But, thank God, he proved us wrong!!
Of course, he had a little help from some dramamine:) I dont know what we wouldhavedone if he couldnt be out there with the rest of us. But we are free and clear now!!!!



Everyone caught something that day, everyone under the age of 8 that is.
James caught a kingfish, he will be quick to tell you that this is not the
first or the biggest one he has ever caught. He is a seasoned fisherman ya know!




While the boys were all out on the open ocean, Aunt Christine, Aubrey, Grandma, Ryan and I
played at the beach and swam in the pool. Ryan and Aubrey are soooooo cute together,
they just love each other so much. They play so great. They had fun jumping over the
waves and even got me out there with them "jumping."
At the pool, Ryan was hysterical.
I had to put ear plugs in his ears b/c he had swimmers ear. The boy could not hear
a blessed thing. I would have to "YELL" at him constantly. Finally, when he would hear me,
he would just look at me and smile. I couldnt help but just laugh:)
The weekend was wonderful! We had lots of
fun and made lots of memories!!

1 comment:

Woodard Gang said...

wow! what a fun weekend...i am jealous as i am sitting in my stinky torn up house!! good times...good times!

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash